Author: DeForrest Hipps
Front-End Web/Coldfusion Developer in web applications development group serving
* Expert skills programming to W3C standards with HTML, XHTML, DHTML, and CSS -
including XHTML DTD Strict coding practices.
* Advanced level experience with Rich Internet Application technologies such as
AJAX (jQuery) and Flash.
* 1-2 years experience with ColdFusion versions 7/8.
* Experience with source control tools - preferably Subversion.
* Proficient with programs such as Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks and Flash.
* Experience working with Microsoft operating systems and software packages.
* Ability to hand-code, analyze, debug, and deliver clean, validated,
* Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle best practices.
* The ability to create clean, precise browser-compatible code and reusable code
libraries from mockups and wireframes.
* Excellent communication skills and a respect for other perspectives.
* Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to prioritize and manage multiple
tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines.
* Bachelors degree in addition to 2-3 years of systems development experience.
* US citizens or green-card holders only (No H1)
* Must be able to work in Hickory, NC; no telecommuting
Web Applications Manager, Alex Lee, Inc.