Author: Mandichak, Ed
We have an open contract "ColdFusion Developer" position open in Tampa, Florida.
The function of the Sr. ColdFusion Developer is to develop applications for order
management, e-commerce and complex integration with third party systems. The Sr.
Developer is responsible for completing projects within budgeted hours to
maintain profitability of each project.
The Sr. Developer will be mainly performing development tasks and unit testing.
In some situations the Sr. Developer will also be asked to work on business
analysis, architecture and/or work orders from the BA, PM or QA team.
Required Education and Experience:
* BA/BS degree, plus 5+ years' experience or equivalent combination of
experience/education is required
* At minimum 5+ years' experience in ColdFusion, JAVA
Necessary Skills or Characteristics:
* Knowledge of CFMX/ColdFusion, Fusebox
* Must understand the principles of database design and modeling
* Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to
cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
* Knowledge of software best practices and documentation
* Must understand Web and Internet architecture
* An ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic
Would you be available and interested? Thoughts?
Technisource, A Randstad Company
3030 N. Rocky Point Drive West, Suite 750
Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: (813) 579-3014