Author: David Day
Fuel Interactive is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic developer to
join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for programming
sophisticated web applications which primarily serve the hospitality industry.
The position is full time (40 hrs a week) and is located in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Would you like the opportunity to...
- Work with an exceptional team of techies in a progressive yet relaxed
- Assist in coding SaaS products with endless potential
- Learn and grow with a company
- Be a part of something special
If so, you could be an ideal fit for this position. Come join us!
The position is entry to junior level. The ideal candidate would be a college
graduate (computer science or related field) with no more than 2 years of web
development experience. We are also willing to train an entry level, upcoming or
recent college graduate with a solid understanding of web development.
* Bachelor or Associate degree in computer science or related field
* Knowledge of a web programming language (.NET, PHP, JSP, etc), preferably
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written
* Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Passion for technology and the internet
* Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to work in a challenging
* Self-directed "manager of one"
<b>Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter describing yourself
and the reason you are seeking this opportunity. We want to get to know you.
Include examples of your passion for web development. Have you built a personal
or small business website? Have you worked on other web related projects? If
so, include this type of information in your cover letter.</b>
About our company:
Fuel Interactive is a full-service Interactive Marketing Agency. We specialize in
the hospitality and tourism industry. Fuel Interactive has combined marketing
expertise from one of the top traditional agencies in the South East with the
technical know-how of an industry-leading website/software development company to
form a dynamic, progressive group that continues to push the boundaries of online
marketing. We have offices in Myrtle Beach, SC and Charleston, SC
Compensation: $30,000/yr to $40,000/yr + benefits. Relative to experience and
Submit resume and cover letter to: