Author: MATTHEW Wend
Humanscale Job Description
POSITION: Senior Web Developer
LOCATION: Piscataway, NJ 08854
This is a ColdFusion development position based out of our IT team in Piscataway,
New Jersey. This role is not open to telecommute.
Apply cutting-edge technology to solve challenging business problems and maximize
IT’s value to the organization. Oversee the administration of the web portal,
develop custom applications in a web environment, manipulation of data between
platforms, systems analysis to assist organization in process automation and
re-engineering initiatives. Additional activities related to technology projects
either in an advisory or participant role may be required.
• Responsible for the complete design, development, testing and deployment of
custom written web applications and services
• Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing
interactive web sites with a content management back-end
• Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases as
they relate to Web applications
• Solid understanding of application development methodologies and life-cycle
• 5+ years related work experience. Especially in the following Technologies:
o Coldfusion or PHP or .NET
o SQL Server or Oracle
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
• Experience working in a small, team-oriented, collaborative environment,
preferably in the manufacturing and sales support industry.
• Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements
• Ability to validate data , test rigorously and provide accuracy
• Creativity in both problem solving and exploring new technologies
Required Technical Skills:
ColdFusion MX 7.0, Java, Macromedia Studio 8, DreamWeaver MX, Flash MX,
Fireworks MX, SQL Server 2000/2003, Microsoft Office 2000/2003, Microsoft Visio,
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Internet Explorer, Windows
2000/XP, Windows 2000/2003 Server, TCP/IP.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to: Mwend@humanscale.com
Humanscale is an Equal Opportunity