Author: Rafael Ortiz
Candidate will support the development of a web-based financial application that
manages the budgeting activities for the Ground Systems Program at the Kennedy
Space Center. The application is in the first iteration of a multi-phase effort
to develop a suite of robust business applications that manage the limited
resources the critical ground infrastructure.
Working in collaboration with the software development team, the candidate will
primarily be responsible for incorporating new customer feature requests into the
• Perform analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of new
features from emerging user requirements.
• Work with the project lead to assess business needs, document requirements,
design solutions, and create prototypes for user acceptance.
• Implement functionality seamlessly into application environment such that new
features are consistent with and improve design and interaction methods.
• Provide operational support such as code optimization and bug fixes to existing
• Complete estimates and work plans for prioritizing and building release
strategies of new functionality.
• Fusebox 5.5 or similar MVC framework. Strong analytical and problem solving
• Any sort of SQL reporting (Crystal Reports, SSRS) is another bonus.
• FLEX 3 / ActionScript