Author: Prajith Goud
Hope you are doing good. This is Prajith Goud, IT Recruiter from Quantum
Infotech. We have a requirement for COLDFUSION DEVELOPER in Woodlawn,MD. Please
send me your updated resume if you are interested in this position.
Title: Coldfusion Developer
Duration: Longterm Contract
Our client is looking for a ColdFusion Developers to join their IT web
DB2 databases using Object Oriented methodologies on Windows and Unix platforms,
following application design documents and guidelines architected by other team
HTML; be able to show examples of programming work.
- Must be capable of developing web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2
backend following the software development lifecycle.
- Must have demonstrated ability in SQL, XML, CSS , XSLT, ColdFusion, and
- Must have demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
- Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements
involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2.
- Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients.
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet
established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and
interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks
simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse
team, as well as independently.
- Section 508 experience desired.
- jQuery experience a plus.
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor's Degree with minimum 11 years of experience in ColdFusion.
Thanks & Regards
Prajith Goud | IT Recruiter
Quantum Infotech Inc| Troy, MI.
Ph: 248-457-0700, Ext:125.
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information. To be
removed from our mailing list please reply to email@example.com with
the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.