Author: Patrick Steil
Telecommute Contract Position - Mid to Experienced CF Programmers Only...
infraNET (DFW based ColdFusion shop for the past 17 years) is searching for an
experienced programmer for LONG TERM contract work. 20-30 hours per week is what
we are looking for. Must meet the following requirements:
- programming background – at least 2-3 years programming in ColdFusion
- professional work ethic - "if I say it will be done by x - It'll be done"
- must be good at tracking down problems in ColdFusion code
- must be able to do code well performing ColdFusion code
- uses UDF's, custom tags and CFC's in daily programming
- 2-3+ years of SQL programming experience
- able to create multi-table SQL joins (use of SQL tools to build these is fine)
- that you really do have 20+ hours a week to give...
- able to keep detailed notes on all work performed and time spent
- must be touch typist of at least 40wpm
- must know basics of how to check out / commit code in Subversion (TortoiseSVN,
This will be a LONG TERM remote contract position. It will NOT turn into a
salaried position, but we are honest, ethical people who work hard for our
clients and will pay well if you are the same. All work will be done AT YOUR OWN
OFFICE/HOME with your own tools.
Please email resumes and some description of your work and programming
methodologies directly (do not reply to this email) to: patrick.steil at