Author: Randy Dalmas
Join STG, Inc. and watch your career soar! Be part of a diverse team of men and
women who solve the most challenging problems today.
STG is currently looking for a Senior Cold Fusion software developer to support
our customer at the U.S. Army Research Laboratory. This person would be
responsible for ARL Enterprise software application development, testing,
deployment, support and maintenance. Participate as proactive team member for
multiple projects. Become familiar with and support ARL software development
standards and policies. Ensure proper source code documentation and maintain
proper software configuration management using ARL CM tools of choice. Deliver
quality, tested products.
Additional responsibilities will include:
1. Conceptualize, design, develop, create, establish, support, and maintain
current and future web applications / projects
2. Work with analysts to interpret business requirements and offer technical
3. Document technical specifications using Quality Center suite and standard
4. Provide input to technical standards and development process.
5. Design, code, debug, document and implement internet applications.
6. Work cohesively with Govt project managers to gather requirements and other
pertinent information necessary to produce a working product that meets the
customer expectations and need.
Clearance: Active DoD Secret Clearance required
BS/BA Degree in Computer Science
• Minimum 5 years recent experience (with BS degree) in web application
development w/ColdFusion components.
design patterns, and OO development methodologies.
• PHP experience a big plus
• Experience using component models and Object Oriented languages (Java, C/C++).
• Expert working knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) process.
• Proven ability to write, test, debug, and refine software applications to
produce end product.
• Experience with software CM.
Technical Skills – Must Have:
• Ability to analyze software requirements and design specifications.
• Ability to work independently, deliver within tight schedule
• 5 years of Cold Fusion development of web business applications
• 2 years web application experience
• 2 years Object Oriented Design
• MVC, Mach ii architecture
• Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Capable of dealing effectively with change.
• Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and active listening).
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Extremely well organized.
• Ability to participate in the analysis and/or resolution of IT and Business
STG is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We
encourage qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran
STG is always looking for qualified candidates. Jumpstart your career with an
industry leader and Apply Today! In order to be considered for this position, you
must apply through STG’s Career