Author: Ratish Nair
If interested please send your resumes at email@example.com
Job details below:
Req. ID: NP_COLFU_SD
Primary Skills: Coldfusion, .NET, Software requirements gathering and
Description: Direct End Client: Large Pharma Company
Job Title: Analyst/Developer (Coldfusion w/ .Net)
Duration: 6 months +
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Bridgewater NJ
Position Type: Contract
• Experience in large software development projects, with an understanding of the
full software development life cycle process required.
• Experience and general knowledge in systems analysis, design, development and
• Follow throughout the full development life cycle, including customer
interface, design and architecture code reviews, formal QA, documentation etc.
• Min 3 or more years experience in ColdFusion.
• Experience using any of the follow technologies C#.NET, VB.NET, Visual
Studio.NET and Java. Preferred with some experience in database such SQL and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Coldfusion development
• .NET tecnologies.
• Knowledge of full software development life cycle
• Ability to adapt to organization and project context
• Capacity to organize, conduct and document analysis interviews with end users
• Aptitude to detect and resolve conflicts between requirements
• Experience with Use Case documentation
• Manage tasks and deliverables as required from the project plan
• Have experience with application testing and documentation.
• Ability to estimate assigned work load and set expectations
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at one