FROM http://www.CFDeveloper.com - This opportunity has been
screened by CFDeveloper.com.
Please see http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/sof/3145555392.html for this
complete job posting.
Information technology is just a part of IT
HERES WHAT WE NEED. . .
· The developer would be responsible for the design, development,
testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in
accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. They
would participate in the application technical design process and completes
estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout
tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that
assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to
Current tools and technologies include:
· ColdFusion 8, SQL 2005, Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant,
Maven, CFC Unit
CSS, JMS, UML and have some database experience with SQLServer and/or DB2
Essential Job Functions:
· Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development
Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
· Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior
team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout
· Ability to deliver high quality projects on time and on budget.
· Create technical system documentation and ensure that this
documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with
or without reasonable accommodation.
Skills and Requirements:
· IS related bachelors degree.
· An associate degree, or comparable work experience in an Information
Systems position or related business position may be considered.
· 5 or more years experience in system analysis, design and programming
of the associated development methodologies.
· 5 or more years experience of ColdFusion. Version 8 experience is
· 3 or more years experience in Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse,
Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
· 3 or more years experience with SQL Server, Store Procedures, SQL
· DB2 experience is desired.
· MS Access experience is desired.
· 3 years experience minimum in working with Business SME and/or
Functional Business Analyst to capture and document requirements is highly
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to interact well in a team environment.
· Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service
· Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in small 2-3 developer
teams is a MUST.
HERES WHAT WE DO. . .
Were a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients
businesses grow with the power of our people--functional and technical experts
who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the
vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology,
manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government. Our project
managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000
Weve grown consistently over the last five years. How? We hire the best in their
fields--results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one
engagement to the next. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their
At Resolvit, youll be one of the people growing our business. Wed like to make
you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future: