Author: Niccole Brege
[new_logo_PowerofPeople_purpleRGB.png]COLDFUSION DEVELOPER (9330)
Cincinnati - Full Time - Salaried
What you will do:
You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, debugging,
maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in accordance to
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. You participate in the
application technical design process and help complete estimates and work plans
for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. You also communicate
with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the
highest of quality and in accordance to standards. You strive to continuously
improve the software delivery processes and practices.
What you will bring to the position:
* Responsibility for delivering software solutions according to SDLC best
* Creation of functional specs, design, code and unit testing of initial
designs and modifications.
* Application support (24 X 7 as required), including involvement with
the appropriate teams.
* Application enhancement testing and modification.
* Creation of priorities for enhancements/modifications of application.
* IS or related degree or equivalent work experience.
* 3-5 years of experience
* In-depth knowledge of ColdFusion.
* You should have demonstrated experience/expertise in the following :
o ColdFusion MVC Framework
o ColdFusion ORM (i.e. Transfer or CF9-ORM)
o ColdFusion CFC's
o SQL Server using T-SQL
Who We Are:
A trusted problem solver and solutions partner with world-class companies and
government agencies that provides consistent and outstanding actionable
What We Do:
We drive our clients through the process of defining what they need. By
improving our clients' IT value and key business metrics, we streamline their
operations, reduce customer costs and generate revenue. We serve as trusted
advisors to decision-makers who are seeking business and technology solutions to
solve their most challenging issues.
How We Do It:
* We focus on our clients' needs and learn about their business
* We use a hands-on detail oriented approach
* We deliver strategic insight and actionable solutions
* We accomplish the mission by listening first, applying proven best
practices and employing highly-skilled, experienced consultants
What We Offer:
* Full time employment
* Career advancement
* Ongoing training
* Competitive salary
* Health, Dental, Vision,
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* 401K with Matching
* Paid vacation/holidays
* Tuition reimbursement
Are you a fit? Please contact Niccole Brege at
firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> or (513) 619 5900 for more
895 Central Ave, Suite 350
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Resolvit, LLC is an information technology and management consulting firm
providing business solutions and strategic resources to industry and government
clients in Washington, DC, Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, New York City,
San Jose, CA, Raleigh-Durham, NC, Charlotte, NC, and Buenos Aires, Argentina.
For additional information regarding our company and employment opportunities,
please visit our website: www.resolvit.com<http://www.resolvit.com>. Resolvit, LLC is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.