Author: Raymond Carlson
I have a ColdFusion Developer position (long-term contract OR contract-to-hire)
available in Pasadena, CA.
Please take a look at the job description below, and let me know if you are
Also, if you know anyone who may be interested, please let them know about this
Rydek Professional Staffing
400 Continental Blvd, 6th Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245
A well-established and growing financial organization is looking for a ColdFusion
The ColdFusion Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of
financial reporting systems. He/she will develop detailed system design and
programming specifications on assigned project. Supports daily business activity
by providing technical support of systems. Regularly meets with the IT project
lead to review progress and problems related to the job.
- Work with IT project lead and business analyst to independently develop
applications and reports for business users.
- Maintain and enhance the existing in-house framework and build new reports
using a common architecture.
- Migrate legacy reports by creating new reports using the in-house framework.
- Design intuitive and effective UIs using modern client-side technologies,
- Produce technical documentation, design and test systems changes accurately to
insure system efficiency, integrity, productivity and maintainability.
- Provide post-implementation support and develop future, iterative system
- Proven capabilities as a ColdFusion Developer with 5 years+ experience.
- Knowledge of ColdFusion CFC components, and MVC frameworks, and current feature
set in ColdFusion 9.
- Knowledge of Sencha Ext JS
Web-based data to Excel.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains a solid knowledge of information system software development life
cycle and quality assurance
- Demonstrates proficiency in systems analysis of business requirements.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL, experience with Oracle
including writing stored procedures, triggers, views etc…
Please send your resume in Word format to Raymond Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org).