Author: Liana Fahie
Looking to use your skills in a fast-paced, stable
environment and gain entry into the federal sector?
We’re posting in search of candidates to fill the
Senior Web Developer/Applications Developer
This position requires potential candidates to be able
to work with clients on developing and implementing
ColdFusion and other ECM solutions. This is a great
opportunity with a rapidly growing start-up.
Location: Downtown Washington D.C. for first month
then mostly telework
Education: College Degree (CS, Engineering or Math
• 8 or more years of application development
• 5 or more years of ColdFusion, including version 8
• Code and Application Security
• Application architecture (MVC) and design patterns
• Application Frameworks (ColdBox)
• Web Services – REST-ful APIs
• CSS 2+
• HTML 4+ (including W3C standards)
• Database and SQL
• Data architecture
• Oracle PL/SQL
• Stored procedures
• Database optimization
• Section 508 Standards
• Application and website security
• Native Java development a plus
• Flash, Flex, and ActionScript a plus
• Experience with Native Mobile applications a
The ideal candidate for this position will have
excellent verbal and written communication skills,
and experience in a client-facing environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today.
How to apply:
Principals only. Please submit your cover letter and
resume via email for consideration. Only candidates
selected for interview will be contacted. Please no
Lattice FMC Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.