Author: Jeremy McDonough
Web Developer - Cold Fusion - Patuxent river, MD
Interim Secret clearance required to start.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Developer for the Airworthiness website development
and support. A Software Developer on this team participates in the activities
required to support current Flight Clearance applications as well as software
development for emerging requirements such as programming for mobile technology.
Responds to ad-hoc customer tasking related to customer Information Technology
requirements, such as data calls, data analysis, software troubleshooting, and
participation in functional meetings.
* Performs software development activities encompassing the full breadth of the
software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, analysis, design, code,
test, deployment, maintenance, support and technical documentation) for web-based
applications in support of Flight Clearance releases and tracking of chop sheets,
NATOPS publication changes, NATIP publication changes, Metrics and facilitating
mobile app development
* Assists in the development and update of technical and user documentation.
* Provides end-user/customer technical support as required.
* Performs system enhancements as well as maintenance and corrections.
* Responsible for maintaining configuration management of all related source code
and subsequent code releases.
* Create and resolve issues with invalid database elements (SQL queries, views,
triggers, functions, processes and procedures).
* Perform analysis on the current data model and existing complex database
packages and stored procedures.
* Perform requirements analysis and detailed requirements specifications.
* Analyze and resolve application errors, including log files for CF and system
generated application error emails.
* Daily verification that application is accessible and functioning correctly.
* Manage and track Software Change Requests (SCR).
* Complete the development activities assigned by the Project or Technical Lead
of the team, from requirements definition through to delivery depending on the
* Provide weekly and monthly inputs of status of projects to Project Team lead to
be used for Task Order weekly and monthly reports
* Attend scheduled team meetings and provide summary of work accomplished, work
still outstanding, and problems/issues encountered.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the
equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
10-15 years of related experience in web software development.
*Experience using ColdFusion 9 and ColdBox framework
*Oracle relational database experience
*Familiarity with Agile development methodologies a plus
Let me know if you have any questions.
Collins Consulting, Inc.
(847) 290-8776 (fax)
Service Disabled Veteran Business Certified
SBA Small Disadvantaged Business Certified
This email may contain material that is confidential. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete all copies received.