Author: Tim Dineen
Our company is named Recruitics, but we aren't recruiters... we're building a
ColdFusion based SaaS service and need ColdFusion developers directly and
Please read http://rcrtx.us/j49523 and apply online: http://rcrtx.us/a49523
Web Developer – ColdFusion
Recruitics is busy and actively building the next generation recruitment
marketing platform. Our product and recruitment marketing abilities are second to
none - but we need your help to drive our development further!
We have big plans and want your ideas and skills!!
After building our unique product in stealth mode for the past few years, we're
going public within the next few weeks! We have clients lined up who require our
service and we're financially-backed, fully-funded, and supported by a superb
venture group and parent company - so we've got a backbone that provides
stability for our employees and clients alike.
If you enjoy a startup atmosphere but don't want the risk of having to
participate in boot-strapping or worry about where your next paycheck is coming
from, this is the right place for you.
Recruitics is, first and foremost, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider. Our
production is fully-online yet supported by experience pros who understand the
industry and how to help our clients effectively.
We have development needs of all types. Our current platform is built on
ColdFusion and we may expand beyond CF as needed, so do not hesitate to apply if
you're local but not a CF expert - we're looking for all developers interested in
building functionality for web analytics, marketing and publishing platforms.
• If data manipulation is your calling, call us (apply first)!
• If crunching numbers with code is what you enjoy, please apply!
• If you want to enjoy what you do and be a part of a fun start-up, join us!
• Experience working with a variety of API types including social media services
(such as the APIs from Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Job sites) or other similar
• Experience with OAuth as well as proprietary authentication methods is highly
• Develop advanced algorithmic-type systems for manipulation of internal and
• Create functions for storage of web analytics and ROI measurement functions.
• Understand and build optimal database architecture to support an extensive
• Own the ability to debug code functionality while supporting multiple
• Experience with ColdFusion is a big plus! But again, don't hesitate to reply if
your experience isn't with CF.
• Experience with multiple programming languages and database formats is a plus -
preference will be given to those with an MS-SQL Server experience or
familiarity. We are open to being agnostic re: platform and db format in the
• Must love data!
• Must enjoy what you do!
This is an internal position - preference will be given to those who can work
onsite in one of our Connecticut offices. Our parent company has offices around
the country, but the Recruitics HQ is Shelton, CT and has a satellite office in
Wilton, CT (Wilton is near Norwalk/Stamford and is easy to get to via the
NY/NYC/Metro-North commuter lines).
Recruitics provides a simple, web-based platform to manage your entire
recruitment marketing process. Our platform enables you to easily post jobs,
broadcast them to job search engines and social media communities, and track the
results of your recruitment marketing campaigns to ensure you are getting the
best candidates for less cost.
Recruitics was founded by a team with extensive experience in the staffing and
online recruitment sector. Recruitics is backed by Welsh, Carson, Anderson, and
Stowe, one of the nation's largest and most preeminent private equity investors.
See more about us: www.recruitics.com
Please do apply online: http://rcrtx.us/a49523