FROM http://www.CFDeveloper.com - This opportunity has been
screened by CFDeveloper.com.
Please see http://sarasota.craigslist.org/sad/3222796605.html for this
complete job posting.
Position Title: Web Specialist
Applicants may be asked to demonstrate any or all of the following duties:
1. Ensures compliance with state and federal accessibility requirements.
2. Works with Web Developer and Web Services Coordinator to prioritize help
requests and development needs for Web.
3. Supports Web Developer with tracking and analyzing usage of social media, Web
portal and Web site(s).
4. Updates content including stylesheets, templates, graphics and forms for the
Web using current Web design software tools.
5. Assists Web Developer and Web Services Coordinator with training.
6. Regularly coordinates with the Web Services Coordinator to ensure requests are
in line with Web Services initiatives.
7. Assists the Web Developer with editing and optimizing College-approved
multimedia for Web.
8. Familiar with design and development software applications including, but not
HTML, XHTML, Dreamweaver, Flash, PhotoShop, Illustrator, ColdFusion, WordPress.
9. Supports and maintains various databases for Web.
10. Stays abreast of emerging Web technologies, e.g., Web 2.0, mobile web and
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates degree in related background and one to three years related experience
and/or training in web programming; or equivalent combination of education and
? Computer Skills:
Strong knowledge of multiple languages and software used for Web development,
Mobile Computing, and Social Media including but not limited to: ASP, CGI, PHP,
PhotoShop; ColdFusion, SQL, WordPress or similar blog software.
Strong working experience in multiple languages and software used for Web
development, Mobile Computing, and Social Media including but not limited to:
Dreamweaver, Flash, PhotoShop; ColdFusion, SQL, WordPress or similar blog
Special Instructions to Applicants: All college searches are subject to
compliance with Floridas Public Records Law and all documents submitted become
the property of the college.
Covered veterans and eligible spouses of covered veterans are encouraged to
Work Schedule 12 month
Work Hours From 8:00am to 5:00pm
Please visit <a href="https://www.scf.edu" rel="nofollow">https://www.scf.edu</a> (click on employment link at the
bottom of page) or <a href="https://employment.scf.edu"
rel="nofollow">https://employment.scf.edu</a> to apply for this