Author: Anju Polam
We have below mentioned urgent requirement. Please have a look at it and let us
know if anyone is interested.
Job Title: Cold Fusion Developer
Duration: 6 month temp-to-perm or perm
Location: Fairfax, VA
The individual will work with a team or independently on web development and
function in multiple roles to include: business analyst, developer and tester.
They will design and develop new forms, reports and other web applications;
support modification requests; and identify and solve issues within several
government web sites.
The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills,
and experience in a client-facing consulting environment.
Specific experience/knowledge requirements include:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or closely related area, or equivalent
• A minimum of 3 years of web-based software development.
• Solid hands-on experience on ColdFusion web development efforts..
• Experience developing object-oriented ColdFusion web-based applications using
CFCs and standard frameworks (e.g., Fusebox, Mach-ii, ModelGlue).
• Familiarity with all areas of software development including object-oriented
software design and how to transform models into software code (familiarity with
UML desired); user interface/front-end development (HTML, CSS); and business
• Broad software-development experience. Beyond ColdFusion, candidates with Java
and PHP development experience will be strongly favored. Additional experience in
other development environments/languages such as ASP..NET, Python and Perl are
• Database programming experience using SQL: hands-on experience with Microsoft
SQLServer, MySQL and/or Oracle databases, plus experience with database design
and modeling preferred. Development experience using ORM tools such as Reactor
also a plus.
• Recognition and observance of industry-standard architectural and coding
standards, an understanding of best-practices in software development, and
familiarity with different SDLC processes and methodologies.
• Experience developing systems satisfying Federal requirements such as Section
508 is desirable.
• High attention to detail and software quality. Specific QA/QC and testing
experience a plus.
703 953 2241