House of Fusion
Search over 2,500 ColdFusion resources here
  
Home of the ColdFusion Community

Mailing Lists
Home / Groups / ColdFusion Talk (CF-Talk)

query2excel

Author:
Eric Roberts
04/15/2008 08:04 PM

It looks like my postings aren't making it to the list again...your problem was that you had the +1 inside the # signs ie #query.recordcount+1# when it should be #query.recordcount#+1  The first is looking for a variable named "query.recordcount+1" that doesn't exist. Eric /*-----Original Message----- /* /*Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 3:14 PM /*To: CF-Talk /*Subject: Re: query2excel /* /*GOT IT!!! /* /*i managed to fool it seeing as the + 1 wasn't working /* /*i added an empty row into the query <cfset queryaddrow(finalQuery)> /* /*and it then had the same affect as finalQuery.recordcount+1 and it went /*through fine :) /* /*thanks for all your help and suggestions, this must be a bug in this /*component and i will def look at the other component suggested on here for /*enhanced flexibility /* /*thanks again /* /*


Search cf-talk

December 18, 2014

<<   <   Today   >   >>
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
   1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31       

Designer, Developer and mobile workflow conference