Author: Charlotte Dodge
Viatech is recruiting for a Senior ColdFusion Developer to join our team in
Eatontown, NJ. Like your peers competing for this challenging opportunity, you
will hold a Bachelors degree and possess a minimum of 4-6 years of experience
using ColdFusion 5.0+ to develop enterprise wide web applications. Experience in
developing ColdFusion web based applications using Fusebox in an enterprise
environment is required. Microsoft SQL Server 2000 experience is required.
Oracle experience is a plus. Must be a US Citizen.
The Senior ColdFusion Developer is part of a team developing ColdFusion
applications using the Fusebox framework and the FliP process. The Senior
ColdFusion Developer will interface with a project team made up of Managers,
Business Analysts, Quality Assurors, and Graphic Designers.
The successful candidate will have:
1. Self-motivated team player with strong communication and problem solving
skills, as well as, posses the ability to mentor and lead others, while handling
multiple projects simultaneously.
2. Experience using built in tags and creating and using custom tags
3. Experience creating and calling stored procedures to retrieve data.
4. Experience building and utilizing CFCs to improve code reuse.
5. Understanding of Fusebox and the FLIP process. Hands-on experience is
to do client side validation.
7. Experience using DHTML to construct interactive menus.
8. Developing and implementing CSS to provide uniformity to a website.
9. Experience with Dreamweaver MX and or another CF IDE.
10. Experience building and deploying Web Services is a plus.
MUST BE US CITIZEN. Applicants selected will be subject to a security
investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to
Viatech is a full-spectrum systems engineering, information management, and
technical services organization providing services to both government and
industry. Viatech`s capabilities include both hardware and software systems
solutions, telecommunications and computer related services and products.
We are a very dynamic and diverse firm, and have been named One of New Jerseys
Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Deloitte & Touche` Fast 50 Program for
the past 4 years.
We offer a very competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits plan
to include company matching 401K. profit sharing, generous leave plan, bonus
program, and tuition assistance. We routinely hold summer outings, holiday
parties, company shirts, etc. We offer outstanding growth potential, and only you
dictate your success!
Viatech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.