Author: Sandra Clark
Fusebox is going to get a facelift and we need your help.
Things are really starting to happen within Team Fusebox and one of the main
goals is to start off fresh with a new and improved website. New content,
new everything. Including a new look. Since for the most part, we are
programmers and not designers, we need your help. So we are announcing the
first ever Fusebox Website design contest.
* Site submittals will close on March 8, 2007, 5pm EST. Submittals after
this time will not be accepted.
* A winner will be announced on March 29, 2007.
Interested? head over to
the complete set of rules, design requirements and submittal information.
What do you get out of it? You mean besides the warm fuzzy feeling that
comes from contributing to the community? Isn't that enough? No? Well then
* 2 Free passes to CFOBjective , held in Minneapolis, Minnesota, May 3 -
6, 2007 (courtesy of Jared Rypka-Hauer)
* 1 Free pass to CFUNITED, held in Bethesda, Maryland, June 27 - 30,
2007 (courtesy of Michael Smith of Teratech)
* "Site designed by:" with corresponding link on the footer of the home
Feel free to blog this or put this on other sites. The more response we get
to this, the better the site will be.
Training in Cascading Style Sheets and Accessibility