Author: van le
2020 LLC Company is looking for a Java web application developer who possesses
strong Java, Oracle and web application development skills and also has
ColdFusion development experience. The candidate must be a quick learner, and a
customer-focused self-starter who is able to work independently and work well in
a team environment. The position is located in Silver Spring, MD.
• Migration of three existing MMHSRP web applications from a ColdFusion (version
8)/Oracle 10g environment, to Java/Oracle 11g in an Oracle WebLogic 11
Application Server environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot multiple ColdFusion and Oracle WebLogic web
applications and provide timely fixes for software bugs, database defects and
• Provide technical support for application users.
• Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation.
• Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve quality
and pursue excellence.
• Learning new skills to enhance productivity and deliver new products to meet
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be
able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential
functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other
combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• 3+ years of proficiency and hands on experience developing Java web
• 2+ years of proficiency and hands on experience developing ColdFusion web
• Experience with Java IDE- Jdeveloper10/11 preferred (or other IDE experience).
• Experience developing secure Java web based applications on Oracle WebLogic
Application Server 11g
• Experience developing secure Java web based applications using Java
1.4/1.5/1.6, JSPs, Servlets, JSTL
• Experience compiling Java code and building WAR and EAR files for deployment.
• Experience with Oracle 10g/11g database triggers, tables, sequences, stored
procedures, DML and DDL statements.
• Experience with SQL and PL/SQL.
• Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and tasks
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to learn new tasks and skills quickly.
• Experience with Oracle WebLogic 11g Application Server
• Experience with Subversion
• Experience with Toad and/or Sql Developer
• Experience with Oracle SQL Plus
• Knowledge of section 508 compliance
Four-year degree, BS in Computer Science or Information Technology or related
field or equivalent experience.