Author: Pramod Dubey
Client is looking for Lead Software C#/.NET Developer - Clearwater, FL.. This is
a fulltime permanent position. The Salary range is DOE. US Citizen or Green Card
The Lead Software C#/.NET Developer is responsible for the planning, detailed
design, and delivery of complex software components and applications. This
includes working collaboratively with other project stakeholders to analyze and
refine requirements, conduct modeling and prototyping as necessary, and to
document resulting designs. This position provides hands-on mentorship to a team
of Software Developers.
Candidates will contribute to every phase of the project/development lifecycle
and will be responsible for the following:
* Working with key stakeholders to define project scope, including
deliverables, goals & objectives and resource requirements
* Leading team to develop detailed designs
* Participating in hands-on development as part of the team effort
* Contribute to the ongoing architectural evolution of the our dynamics
* Take ownership of detailed project schedules within scope and budget
* Work with project management and/or other team members to advance the use
of new technologies, development tools and methodologies
* Assist with the assessment of individual and team performance
Education: Minimum: 4 year degree (or equivalent)
* 3+ years technical consulting experience.
* 5+ years C#/ASP.NET design, development and deployment
* 7+ years Microsoft SQL Server design, development and deployment (stored
procedures, transact-SQL and relational database concepts)
* 7+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design
* Strong written and oral communications skills are mandatory
* Experience with Sitecore and DotNetNuke CMS is a plus
Thanks & Regards!!!!!!!!!!!!
BeyondTek IT- "Think Human. Think Technology. Think Beyond."
Phone: 714-475-6223 Ext 108 | Fax: 714-982-5094